Search Engine Optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization, otherwise known as SEO, is the skill of attracting qualified, targeted leads to your website through the most popular search engines, such as Bing, Yahoo! and Google. SEO also stands for Search Engine Optimizer, or Search Engine Optimization specialist, which is a person who manages the various tasks involved in SEO.
Why do you need Search Engine Optimization?
Right now, this very minute, prospective customers are searching the Internet for products and services just like YOURS! If they can’t find you, they WILL find your competitors. SEO is very important to stay competitive in today’s online market. Your website needs the highest page rank possible on each search engine in order to keep that competitive edge. How many pages of search results do you view before you quit looking and move on? Exactly - not many.
What do Search Engine Optimization Specialists do?
There are a lot of misconceptions out there about what an SEO actually does for your business. When done properly - and honestly - it can be a very time-consuming job. Here are a few of the tasks we perform to help make our customers more visible on the web.
- Keyword Discovery – We find the BEST keywords for your company. The best keywords are not always what you think they are. A lot of research goes into finding the search terms that are most frequently used by your potential customers and, at the same time, least likely to be used by your competitors. Those are the keywords we will target with our SEO efforts.
- Competitor Analysis – Your SEO competitors are the sites that rank well for the keywords we want to use. We research these sites heavily to determine the best way to beat them and get YOUR site into that great spot instead.
- On-Site SEO – We will examine your website and locate any coding issues that affect your rank. Then we fix them. We check your content to be sure it is as SEO-friendly as possible, and we check your navigation structure to be sure it makes sense for both your customers and the search engines.
- Off-Site SEO – This consists of designing a link-building strategy, syndicating your content, developing a social media presence, and much more. Basically, we get the word out about your site to the people and websites who matter most!
- Conversion Optimization – It doesn’t do a bit of good to have 1,000 hits to your site every day if no one is buying. We will help turn your traffic into sales by making critical changes on your website that will help convert your visitors into actual paying customers!
- Analysis and Reporting – We spend a great deal of time setting up Google Analytics, Google webmaster tools, Bing webmaster tools, and other reporting tools so we can accurately track our progress. Decisions made regarding changes in our strategy and on your site come directly from our analysts and not from “intuition.” Each month, you will receive a complete report outlining what we are doing, how successful it is, and where you stand in the search engines.
- Ongoing Support – Once your site has been optimized to the best of our ability, our work is still not done. We will continue to find relevant back links to your site. We will continue to optimize your content and the pages on your site through testing to be sure we are keeping on top of the trends. We will continue to track your pages in Google Analytics, run campaigns for traffic, and perform A/B testing. We will continue to manage your social media campaigns and tend to your blogs. We are there for you as long as you deem our services are necessary.
Ready to get started?
Simply fill out the short form on the left and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Or, just click the button below to contact us for more information. We are more than happy to discuss your project with you any time.