You have four seconds to engage your visitors!
That's not an exaggeration. Today's web surfers are almost immune to the plethora of internet marketing that is thrown at them on a daily basis. If you do not capture their attention and entice them to read more in four seconds or less, they will leave your website and they might never come back.
Did you know ...
- Your visitors rarely even look at the right side of your website?
- Your visitors don't even see a banner at the top of your content?
- If you don't actually TELL your visitors to buy, they probably won't?
- Your visitors may need to see your message 7 times before they decide to buy?
Marketing has come a long way over the years and we have been right there learning and growing with it. Internet marketing has become increasingly difficult. Web viewers are becoming increasingly savvy and reluctant to click on ads. And even though pay-per-click is still alive and well, it's still a brand new world where Internet marketing is concerned.
Choosing the right strategy is very important. Campaigns can be expensive, so you want your marketing dollars to count. You don't have to use EVERY tactic in the book and you don't have to spend huge amounts of money. All you need to do is determine what one to three things will work for YOUR business or service and then figure out the most cost-effective way to implement those ideas.
So what kinds of marketing should you consider?
- Integrate social networking into your website
- Send out a monthly newsletter to your customers and prospects
- Entertain your visitors with Flash animations, games, or custom applications
- Give away a free e-book on your website
- Offer helpful surveys on your site
- Collect leads through consultation forms and special offers
- Create a banner ad campaign to advertise on other sites
- Create an auto-responder series to keep in contact with your prospects – automatically
- Offer informative reports for free download
We offer full-service Internet marketing solutions!.
We can write your newsletters. We can design your HTML e-mail templates. We can create your landing pages. We can develop your Flash games. We can install automated systems on your website, and we can teach you how to use them. We can even write your new e-book or create a custom Flash Air application. Whatever your e-marketing needs might be, we have you covered!
Stop sitting on the sidelines just hoping your visitors will buy. Give us a call so we can get busy!